Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Moving Questions
Frequently Asked Questions.
Additional services may be requested or required at origin or the destination, increasing the total cost. Additional charged will be added to an addendum specifying these charges for your signature.
If you’re interested in obtaining a binding estimate, please discuss such with your Personal Relocation Consultant.
Basic transportation charges depend on the actual weight of your shipment and the distance they will travel. Additional charges will be added if additional services are requested or required.
Moving Forward also offers, at no extra charge to our customers, basic liability protection. You’ll always be protected when you move with Moving Forward.
- Be sure to pack similar items in each box to make labeling easier.
- Label each box on the top and sides, stating what contents are in the box. (eg. books, plates)
- Label what room it belongs to so the movers know where to unload it to. (eg. if the box contains utensils, mark it kitchen.)
- To ensure nothing gets lost during the move, number each box and keep track of that number.
You can change your address with the US Post Office online.
- Visit usps.com/move.
- Follow the prompts to fill out your change of address information with the post office.